Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Where Is It?

A check of my bank account online showed that USA Boxing has yet to cash the check I wrote for my coach's license. Mike Q. warned me that the folks in Colorado can be slow to get around to doing things. I knew that too, but the hold up is going on for too long.

I sparred with Heather on Monday. I couldn't seem to get the hooks in. Alan told me I should use more overhand rights. Melanie was in the gym, but she didn't spar with either Heather or I that evening. Heather won't spar with Melanie because Melanie is her boss at work. I guess she doesn't want to start any hard feelings.

To my delight, it appears I have finally gotten used to wearing my mouthpiece. Steve told me a long time ago that I just have to keep wearing it often to get over gagging on it.

No comments: