Thursday, September 07, 2006

Same Guy, But A New Girl

Keith came in last night, which was a surprise. He had a woman with him whom he introduced as "my girl, Emma". Looks as if the last girlfriend is out. Steve told him that he needs to get in shape if he wants to appear in the our fieldhouse boxing show at the end of this month.

Larry came in, announcing he had hurt his ankle playing basketball. He's a very athletic guy.

Junior is the only guy in the adult program who is scheduled to have a fight tonight at Simons Park boxing show. Steve said that some of the kids, including Diego, may participate tonight, too, but that wasn't solid.

It was one of those days where I actually felt my age, which is not that often. I was sitting out rounds a lot, and the energy just wasn't there. Had a slight headache all day long, which might have had something to do with me forgetting to take my high blood pressure medicine a couple of days in a row. Then again, it might have been an allergy headache. I've been forgetting to take those pills as well, and every morning, I've been sniffling and sneezing.

No comments: