Saturday, July 12, 2008

Looking For A Model

I applied for Steve's old job. Mailed off the application a few days ago. It may be awhile before I hear anything back about it. In the meantime, the adult boxing gym remains closed.

I did stop in the field house last night in the hopes of catching up with a woman who had expressed interest in the gym. She takes another class in the field house. I saw the instructor of that class, who told me that she hadn't been around much. She's a reporter, and she had a big assignment out of town. He told me he would mention that I stopped in when she comes to class again.

She had participated in a modeling competition show that ran on cable TV. Unfortunately, she didn't win. When I run into her again, I'll tell her that she presented herself very well.

No comments: