Friday, May 02, 2008

Steve's Official Last Day




I spent most of the day at home. It was rainy, I heard thunder, and I was a bit sad since it's the last day that Steve was going to be at the gym. I puttered around, applied for jobs online, watched a little TV. When I went to the gym was the first time I came out of the house all day.


Mary saw me as I came in, and told me of her plan to have Steve come back one more day. She wanted to give him a small going away party in appreciation for all of his work in the gym. Steve and JJ will be gone all next week for the National Golden Gloves, but Steve agreed to come in the Wednesday following that. I'm hoping that the going away party also doubles as a celebration party if JJ wins the championship.

I took pictures to document Steve's official time in the gym. Gabe had his camera, and he asked me to take a group shot of all the guys in the gym, which is featured above. From left to right, the guys are: JJ, John, Gabe, Jermaine, Steve, Foster and Wally.

No comments: