Thursday, March 13, 2008

Three In The Place

Igor, Jim and Jordan were all in attendance last night. Fortunately, it appeared that all three did not give Steve a lot of grief. Igor mumbled something about signing up for the Golden Gloves, and I rolled my eyes. Steve was confirming with him that he would spar with Jim on Friday. Igor should have done that last night, but every time he's given the opportunity, he puts it off for the next time. "Hold him to his promise if he comes in here on Friday," I heard Steve tell Jim.

Surprisingly, Jordan did not bug Steve about getting some sparring. He watched the other guys with curiosity, which included Daniel, a friend of Brian's.

Near the end of the night we did five, three minute rounds of intervals. Pete and his buddy were razzing each other about keeping up, and his buddy noted, "The one girl on the bag is not complaining!" The one girl was me, since Carla had left before that took place. I was sweaty at the end of it, but I felt very good. My mood, which had been down all day, was considerly lightened afterwards.

No comments: