Thursday, December 06, 2007

Missing Brooks

Steve had another interview last night, so the gym was closed. JJ, however, had a fight lined up at Brooks Park. Mike drove him out there. I would have gone, but I wouldn't have been home in time for Mike to pick me up. I'll find out later what the results were.

I hope both Mike and Steve didn't have much trouble driving yesterday. It snowed again, more ice formed on the ground and it was very cold. I saw a little dog tied outside of a mom & pop store on Sheridan after work. The poor thing was shivering and whimpering until its owner came out and picked it up.

Even though ESPN won't show boxing again until January, and I don't have HBO or Showtime, I keep forgetting that VS. has matches on every Thursday. They show them again later in the week, but I always seem to catch them by accident when I flipping channels.

Speaking of upcoming matches, I'm hoping that Steve will get the Mayweather Jr./Hatton match on pay-per-view this Saturday. If not, I'll find a bar where I can watch the fight. I had nothing else planned for my birthday, which is on Saturday, so seeing the fight will be a good activity.

No comments: