Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Two Interviews and Holiday Eating

Steve has scored two interviews with two different colleges, so he'll be away from the gym next week. Mike and I agreed to watch the gym while he's out. It appears the fieldhouse is closed early today in observance of Thanksgiving tomorrow, so the gym won't be open. It's not open on Friday, so we'll be back on next week.

This was the month that I had planned to add some extra days of exercise, this might be a good night to pull out that Laila Ali/Sugar Ray Robinson fitness boxing DVD. I recently picked up a stretching exercises DVD, too, but I haven't looked at it yet. Having good flexibility is very important as one becomes older, so I figured I'd better work on it now.

I really need to get some exercise in this week, especially since I know I will be eating too much at my aunt's house on Thanksgiving. All of aunts are bringing food, and they are good cooks. I'll come home with two to three plates of food. All of that will need to be worked off. I've lost some weight, but as everybody knows, the holidays can saboutage the best of healthy eating intentions.

1 comment:

anonymous said...

Want to get together some time for coffee? I thought we could talk about writing. Course I'm leaving for three weeks, but after the holidays I think I should meet some new people.