Friday, March 30, 2007

Looking To Saturday

I wasn't in the gym on Wednesday because I was in a recording studio. I needed a copy of the music for the song "Black Coffee" on CD so I can perform it at a neighborhood coffee house/Internet cafe. The session itself took less than an hour, but I had to go near downtown to get it done. By the time I got back home, the gym was about fifteen minutes from being closed for the night.

Mort, Javonta and Keith are fighting tomorrow night in the semi-finals at the Golden Gloves. Javonta is the wild card. He looks capable in the gym, but sometimes that does not translate to being in an actual fight. I'm worried about Keith because he doesn't workout. Mort seems to have the best chance, already having experienced two wins at the Gloves.

It ought to be a busy and long night. Have no idea how the guys' matches will be spread out until we get to St. Andrew's. They could fight right behind each other in a row, or in some other configuration.

No comments: