Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Closing Up Shop Early

Ellen came by to pick up Steve, so the the gym closed up earlier than usual. Got to meet their son, Eli, and he is adorable. They gave me a ride home, and the little guy slept the entire way. Now that's I've seen him, I think he looks a lot like Ellen.

Earlier in the evening, Keith stopped by again, looking like he wanted to get back in the game, but not quite sure how to do that. Gabe came in also, stating that he was going to St. Andrews tomorrow to watch Junior's fight. Steve had a copy of Junior's preliminary fight, and all the guys in the gym were crowded around Steve's laptop to view how he took out his opponent.

I'm a little nervous for Junior because I want him to win, especially after being accused of cheating last week. I think he can pull it off.

No comments: