Friday, September 14, 2012

Video Boxing

As promised, here are videos of sparring at Loyola Park Boxing Gym.  I thought I'd start off with an oldie but goodie.  This first video is of Paul and JJ sparring a few years ago.  Both of them are professional boxers now.

Next, Gene (in the dark shorts) moves around in the ring with Tommy.  This is from this past Wednesday.

Amy (in the white shirt) spars with her sister Sarah in a video from this past Wednesday.

Marcus (in the purple shirt) spars with Gene this past Wednesday.

Another one from this week, featuring Sarah and Tommy.

And lastly, an older sparring session from several months ago with Ray (red shirt) going at it with Leon.

1 comment:

Lisa Creech Bledsoe said...

You are SO good about posting footage! I NEVER feel like I have enough time to film and upload, but I love to see the video. You can learn so much by watching...

Enjoyed watching, thanks!