Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Oksana's Return

I guess Monday was the first day of the Winter session.  Thinking that it was next week, I was surprised when a guy named Anthony came in.  Alan knew him from Clarendon.  Not long after he came in, Oksana, who had been in a few sessions ago, arrived.  I didn't recognize her at first.  Oksana was wearing a pair of glasses.  She told me that she hadn't worked out regularly since October of last year.  "Normally I work out several days a week for two hours each time," she said.y

After Alan and I did a couple of rounds using the punch donut, Oksana and I did two rounds a piece using my punch mitts.  "You have your own?" she asked.  "I haven't used them that much," I answered. I've had them for awhile, but they are practically brand new. 

"I'm glad that Oksana has come back in.  She'll be a good workout partner for you," Alan said later.  "Yes, and she is serious about doing the workout," I told him.  She would also be great to take a match.  Alan suggested that she could take on Meg.  Maybe Oksana could get a win where I couldn't.

No comments: