Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Annoyance Free Workout

I was ready to snap on Jordan if he did anything out-of-pocket tonight. Fortunately for him, he didn't show up to the gym. I was in the gym alone for about ten minutes when Jermaine came in. Jermaine invited a friend of his named Antoine in, and Carla and Tommy came in.

I had a good workout tonight. Not having to stand on my feet cleaning for four hours at church definately gave me a big burst of energy. Instead, I had an interview for a job that I doubt that I'll get. It was for an office manager at a medical office. The head doctor in the place called several people in for an interview at once. He came out and gave us all an overview of the job, and what was expected. Then another person took us in one by one to interview us for a few minutes a piece. I hadn't been to an interview like that in a couple of decades. That was for some boiler room sales position, if I remember correctly.

In between working out, Antoine asked me to show him some techniques. I was more than happy to help him out. It was refreshing to work with a guy who appeared not to be bothered by taking boxing tips from a female.

No comments: