Friday, August 10, 2007

Seeing Eye Boxer

I should have asked the opthalmologist about boxing in relation to my eyes this morning, but I skipped it. He probably would have told me, like my primary doctor keeps telling me, "boxing is not a good idea."

I'm still wearing my shades, because the dialation of my eyes makes them incredible sensitive to light. The sun is shining brightly today, and I labor under florescent lights at work. It'll be hours before they feel normal again.

Maybe it is just as well that the gym is closed tonight. Normally, I can see a punch coming without my glasses on, but with my eyes being dialated, I might miss one coming.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Open letter to Craig (since he doesn't post my more damaging criticism on his blog):

When I tell you, as a neighbor, that the way you carry yourself may put you on the business end of a lawsuit or restraining order, that isn't a threat. It's neighborly advice. I've read your blog on and off for years now, and you are starting to slip. You are losing it. You are one stupid move away from being the scum you try to cover on your own blog.

You should thank me for tirelessly trying to bring you back to reality and keep you from crossing the wrong person.

Hillari said...

I've long worried about Craig and his crusade to out the bad guys in the area. Some of the stuff he does to document their activities can be taken as dangerous behavior. I'm not saying that people should allow the criminals to scare them into silence, but caution should always be used when in their presence. Criminals (and bad politicians) know the law, too, and they won't hesitate to flip it on someone to exact revenge.